Perfect for commercial, industrial and agricultural use, the 49'W x 115'L x 24'H Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelter combines the structural strength of the double-truss arch with vertical side walls to give you the maximum amount of sheltered storage space possible. Each double-truss arch is made from 15 gauge steel, with a tensile strength of 57,275 PSI. To create the length of the structure, 19 arches are installed at 6.4' spacing. Many Crestlines are used for storage, be it machinery, materials, animals, or feed, and have even been utilized as makeshift workshops and productions areas.
Quick Reference List:
- Double-Truss Arches - each arch have two connected tubes for added strength
- Vertical Sides - structure walls have no curves, allowing for taller storage along the sides
- 2.4 " (60 mm) Steel Frame Tubing
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front Door with mechanical winch roll up (1200 lb. winch), solid back panel
- Rear Door available on special order (lead times will vary)
- Door Dimensions: 15' 1" (4.6 m) Wide x 17' 1" (5.2 m) High
40'x70' Crestline Truss Arch Shelter- Installation Procedure
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.