All structures in Celina’s line of Crestline Truss Arch Fabric Shelters are designed for applications spanning commercial, industrial and agricultural use. The 33'x40'x16'4" Crestline Single Truss Arch Shelter is comprised of seven 15 gauge steel arches, spaced 6.63' apart, with an overall tensile strength of 57,275 PSI. The frame is installed on the space between two shipping containers, using the containers as the base support structure. Arched sides indicates that the curve of the shelter's roof extends all of the way to the base plates, meaning the internal storage area has a reduced height toward the edges.
Quick Reference List:
- Single-Truss Arches - each arch consists of one tube
- Arched Sides - frame curve extends to the ground (height decreases continually to the edge)
- 3" (76 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- No doors included
- Front or rear wall available on special order (lead times will vary)
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.