This WayCool Portable Evaporative Cooler features an oscillating output that more effectively cools spaces than similar models. This evaporative cooler cools air temperature up to 20 degrees and costs just pennies a day to operate. Keep cool with the WayCool 1 HP Portable Evaporative Manual Fill Cooler w/ Auto Shut-Off (WC-1HPMFAOSC). This evaporative cooler is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic housing and the base and interior frame are made of heavy-duty aluminum, making the unit durable and easily protected. The unit features four sides of evaporative media, while the chemically-treated cellulose paper resists deterioration of the unit.
The large 24 gallon water reservoir is easily refillable and comes equipped with a 3/4" garden hose connection for continuous running, so you'll never have to keep refilling when you keep the cooler on for long periods of time! The quiet heavy-duty 2-speed blower motors and float valve assembly make this unit perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 40 MPH air velocity
- 9in. x 18in. discharge opening
- 2-speed quiet blower moves air up to 100 ft.
- High-efficiency evaporative cooling pads on all 4 sides
- Less than 50 cents a day operating cost
- Dimensions: 33'' w x 33'' d x 52'' h
- Amps: 1.3
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Volts: 120
The manufacturer provides the following limited warranty from the date of invoice to the initial purchaser of our products or to its customer with a dated proof of purchase:
I. A two-year limited warranty applies to all products, components and assemblies provided by the manufacturer that prove to be defective in material or workmanship, unless noted below as an exception.
- Any such defective product will be replaced or repaired at the manufacturer's option.
- Defective products shall only be returned to the manufacturer with the approval of the manufacturer and at customer’s expense.
- Replacement products or repair parts will be shipped to customer at the manufacturer's expense.
- Field repairs will be performed by customer at customer’s expense.
II. This limited warranty does not cover:
- Failure, damage or malfunction as a result of:
- Improper installation or installation not in accordance with installation instructions.
- Operating conditions that vary from the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or accident.
- Damage incurred while transporting the product.
- Lack of appropriate or regular maintenance of the product.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental damages.
- Wear part replacement.
- Superficial or cosmetic rust or corrosion.
- Damage to a product whose name plate has been removed.
- Damage to a product that has been modified in any way.