The WayCool Portable Evaporative Cooler reduces air temperature up to 20 degrees and costs just pennies a day to operate. Keep cool with the WayCool 1 HP Portable Evaporative Manual Fill Cooler w/ Auto Shut-Off (WC-1HPMFA). This evaporative cooler is constructed of high-impact ABS plastic housing and the base and interior frame are made of heavy-duty aluminum, making the unit durable and easily protected. The unit features four sides of evaporative media, while the chemically-treated cellulose paper resists deterioration of the unit.
The large 24 gallon water reservoir is easily refillable and comes equipped with a 3/4" garden hose connection for continuous running, so you'll never have to keep refilling when you keep the cooler on for long periods of time! The quiet heavy-duty 2-speed blower motors and float valve assembly make this unit perfect for both indoor and outdoor use.
- 40 MPH air velocity
- 9in. x 18in. discharge opening
- 2-speed quiet blower moves air up to 100 ft.
- High-efficiency evaporative cooling pads on all 4 sides
- Less than 50 cents a day operating cost
- Dimensions: 33'' w x 33'' d x 52'' h
- Amps: 1.3
- Input voltage: 115 V/60 Hz
- Volts: 120
The manufacturer provides the following limited warranty from the date of invoice to the initial purchaser of our products or to its customer with a dated proof of purchase:
I. A two-year limited warranty applies to all products, components and assemblies provided by the manufacturer that prove to be defective in material or workmanship, unless noted below as an exception.
- Any such defective product will be replaced or repaired at the manufacturer's option.
- Defective products shall only be returned to the manufacturer with the approval of the manufacturer and at customer’s expense.
- Replacement products or repair parts will be shipped to customer at the manufacturer's expense.
- Field repairs will be performed by customer at customer’s expense.
II. This limited warranty does not cover:
- Failure, damage or malfunction as a result of:
- Improper installation or installation not in accordance with installation instructions.
- Operating conditions that vary from the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or accident.
- Damage incurred while transporting the product.
- Lack of appropriate or regular maintenance of the product.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental damages.
- Wear part replacement.
- Superficial or cosmetic rust or corrosion.
- Damage to a product whose name plate has been removed.
- Damage to a product that has been modified in any way.