This 12" (30.5 cm) diameter tent fan is noticeable for its clean look, not for the noise it makes. The fan is exceptionally quiet, ideal for any social event where low noise levels are appreciated. It comes pre-wired right out of the box, ready for installation. The simple clamp allows quick pole mounting on most common diameter poles. Save valuable floor space for your guests not for your fan! Improve air quality and working conditions by strategically placing circulation fans throughout the tent.
- Completely enclosed heavy-duty motor
- thermally protected
- pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Maintenance free motor
- Safe non-restrictive fan guards
- Aluminum fan blade
- 5" (12.7 cm) 'L' shaped powder coated steel fan mount
- 1/10 HP
- 115/230 Volts
- 1.3/.65 Amps
- 1725 RPM
- 1554 CCFM
- Single Speed
Versa-Kool Circulation Fans
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
The manufacturer provides the following limited warranty from the date of invoice to the initial purchaser of our products or to its customer with a dated proof of purchase:
I. A two-year limited warranty applies to all products, components and assemblies provided by the manufacturer that prove to be defective in material or workmanship, unless noted below as an exception.
- Any such defective product will be replaced or repaired at the manufacturer's option.
- Defective products shall only be returned to the manufacturer with the approval of the manufacturer and at customer’s expense.
- Replacement products or repair parts will be shipped to customer at the manufacturer's expense.
- Field repairs will be performed by customer at customer’s expense.
II. This limited warranty does not cover:
- Failure, damage or malfunction as a result of:
- Improper installation or installation not in accordance with installation instructions.
- Operating conditions that vary from the manufacturer’s operating instructions.
- Misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, or accident.
- Damage incurred while transporting the product.
- Lack of appropriate or regular maintenance of the product.
- Loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use of the product or other consequential or incidental damages.
- Wear part replacement.
- Superficial or cosmetic rust or corrosion.
- Damage to a product whose name plate has been removed.
- Damage to a product that has been modified in any way.