Celina's Hi-Pro Tent Liners will add a finishing touch to any event. Tent liners are used as a stylish way to hide unsightly framework or just soften the atmosphere with soft pleated. The liner creates a luxurious ceiling adding rich texture and depth. The white liner can be used with uplighting to create a wash of color in the desired hue needed for your event.
- Manufactured from 100% Flame Retardant polyester
- Liners and drapes meet the California Fire Marshall Title 19 and NFPA 701 standards
- Gathered pleats look great right out of the bag.
- End sections are sold in pairs and are available as hip or gable ends. Add mid sections as needed for the desired tent length.
- Sections connect to mid sections using Hook & Loop fasteners
- Eye bolts and eye nuts allow for hoisting lighthing with the line.
- Designed for easy installation. Attach to the curtain rope on the inside tent perimeter. Lift into place with rope and pulley system.
- All necessary hardware provided for installation.
- Liners and drapes fit any type of tent frame system.
- Fabrics are washable, lightweight and available in neutral white.
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel
The literature below is provided to assist you in making an informed decision about the tent liner you choose. Review this information and let us know if you need any additional assistance.
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.