Celina offers this lightweight gas powered stake driver to ensure safe, quick installation of tent stakes. This driver does not require a stake driver bit; simply place your stake head in the collar of the driver. There are two handles on the side of the Rhino® GPD-40™ allowing you to quickly drive tent stakes.
The Rhino® GPD-40™ is beefed up and equipped with a 2-1/2” chuck. The Rhino® GPD-40™ is powered by the dependable Honda GX35 4-cycle engine. Weighing in at 38 pounds, GPD-40 has all the mobility and power to drive larger posts and tent stakes. The GPD-40 is ideal for post driving applications ranging from t-posts, tent stakes, form pins, grape stakes, and fence posts up to 2-3/8″ diameter. Unlike traditional post driving tools, the GPD-40™ runs on regular gas and does not require additional equipment such as propane or hydraulic power sources. The GPD-40™ is the perfect tool for post driving tasks across several industries such as event industry, tent rental, erosion control, agricultural, vineyard, sign installation and maintenance, and many more.
Rhino has ergonomically designed the handles for weight distribution and incorporated internal vibration dampening for the operator’s comfort. Though the driver is economically priced, the GPD-40 components are engineered to the highest standards. Available in an optional configuration with anti-shock “D-style” handles for applications such as tent stakes and concrete form pins.
The driver is manufactured in the USA from the very best materials to promote long tool life, including heat-treated alloy steel, “aircraft quality” aluminum, stainless steel fasteners and sealed bearings on all rotating parts.
RHINO® GPD-40™ Features:
- Model: GPD-40 Gas Powered Driver
- Model Number: GPD-40
- Equipped With: 2-1/2″ (63.5mm) I.D. Master Chuck
- Weight: Approx. 38 lbs. (17.24kg) when fully fueled
- Hardened Steel Hammer and Anvil
- One-piece Pinion Gear and Clutch Drum
- Hardened Spur Gear
- High-Grade Aluminum Connecting Rod and Piston
- Oilite Bearings in Connecting Rod Assembly
- Aluminum Castings, Heat-Treated Virgin Material
- One-Piece Crankshaft
- High Quality Sealed Bearings
- Hardened Wrist Pin
- Quality Viton O-Rings
- Weather-tight Electric Connection
- Aircraft-Quality Stainless Steel Hardware
- Stainless Steel Handle Tubes
- Powder Coated Chuck Tube
- Ergonomic Handle Design for Balanced Weight Distribution
- Equipped with Fully Enclosed or Anti-shock Vibration Dampening System
- High-Density EPDM Cushioned Handle
How To Drive a Tent Stake with an Electric or Gas Hammer
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel: