The Wood Grain Laminate Portable Dance Floor is a dual purpose indoor outdoor floor. It can be used outdoors at a tent party - over the lawn, driveway, patio or even on sand at the beach. It can be used indoors over carpeting or flooring. These four foot square vinyl tiles are mounted on an exterior grade, moisture resistant 3/4'' (1.9 cm) plywood base. This material can withstand most environments. This workhorse is favored by the party rental industry for those tough jobs.
- Plywood-backed panels measure 4' by 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m)
- Aluminum edging for enhanced durability
- Tongue-and-groove panel assembly with screw fasteners
- Floors can have an 8" (20.3 cm) hole to allow for pole tent supports
- Half-moon cut panels available by special request only
- Two panels combine to form one hole
- Minimizes tripping hazards in high foot-traffic areas
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
MANUFACTURER promises to stand by our products and asserts that the manner in which the products are made and the materials used to manufacture them are free from defects. Our manufacturer’s warranty lasts 3 years from the invoice date/purchase date for the original purchaser of the MANUFACTURER product. The MANUFACTURER warranty is a guarantee that MANUFACTURER will make any necessary repairs due to defective materials or improper manufacturing materials or replace the products at our discretion at no charge to our customer. There is no other warranty express or implied.
Items not covered by our warranty include but are not limited to the following:
- Improper use of the products**
- Improper handling of the products**
- Normal wear and tear from use of the products
- Abuse, vandalism, neglect, accident, or improper application**
- Modification or repair by persons not authorized by MANUFACTURER**
**The above items include but are not limited to the following:
- Dropping the dance floor sections
- Prolonged exposure to water of dance floor sections.REMEMBER - REAL WOOD FLOORS ARE NOT TO BE EXPOSED TO WATER OR MOISTURE. ALL OTHER FLOORS ARE WATER RESISTANT - NOT WATERPROOF.
- Extreme heat exposure such as from sun damage, fire or other heating elements of dance floor sections
- Abuse during installation
- Abuse during storage
- abuse during transportation
- Improper storage of any Portable Dance Floor products.