The White Laminate Portable Dance Floor is one of our many unique floors that have been accepted for its quality, appearance and ease of installation by hotels, restaurants, clubs and by organizers of marquee events. 4' square white laminate tiles create this stunning floor. Mounted on an exterior grade, moisture resistant, 3/4'' (1.9 cm) plywood base, this dual purpose dance floor can be used indoors as well as outdoors.
- 4' by 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m) laminate and plywood panels
- Aluminum stripping protects dance floor edges
- Screw-secured tongue-and-groove panel assembly
- 8" (20.3 cm) circular cut-outs (formed with two floor panels) available
- Makes room for pole tent supports to install through flooring
- Available by special request
- Reduces tripping hazards in high-traffic areas
MANUFACTURER promises to stand by our products and asserts that the manner in which the products are made and the materials used to manufacture them are free from defects. Our manufacturer’s warranty lasts 3 years from the invoice date/purchase date for the original purchaser of the MANUFACTURER product. The MANUFACTURER warranty is a guarantee that MANUFACTURER will make any necessary repairs due to defective materials or improper manufacturing materials or replace the products at our discretion at no charge to our customer. There is no other warranty express or implied.
Items not covered by our warranty include but are not limited to the following:
- Improper use of the products**
- Improper handling of the products**
- Normal wear and tear from use of the products
- Abuse, vandalism, neglect, accident, or improper application**
- Modification or repair by persons not authorized by MANUFACTURER**
**The above items include but are not limited to the following:
- Dropping the dance floor sections
- Prolonged exposure to water of dance floor sections.REMEMBER - REAL WOOD FLOORS ARE NOT TO BE EXPOSED TO WATER OR MOISTURE. ALL OTHER FLOORS ARE WATER RESISTANT - NOT WATERPROOF.
- Extreme heat exposure such as from sun damage, fire or other heating elements of dance floor sections
- Abuse during installation
- Abuse during storage
- abuse during transportation
- Improper storage of any Portable Dance Floor products.