Elegant and bold, the solid-black portable dance floor adds to the aesthetic of any classy gathering. Use by itself to make a statement, or combine with other styles to create a unique look for your event. Black tiles can be combined with white to create a large checkered pattern, or used in tandem with other panel styles to create unique designs. Each floor's plywood backing allow them to be a stable, supportive surface at any event!
- Panels measure 4' by 4' (1.2 m x 1.2 m)
- 3/4" (1.9 cm) thick
- Aluminum edging protects floor borders
- Tongue-and-groove assembly means no slipped panels
- Available panels sets combine to form an 8" (20.3 cm) hole in the center of the combined pieces for tent support poles
- Reduces tripping hazards
- Provides safe pole installation
- Available by request
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
MANUFACTURER promises to stand by our products and asserts that the manner in which the products are made and the materials used to manufacture them are free from defects. Our manufacturer’s warranty lasts 3 years from the invoice date/purchase date for the original purchaser of the MANUFACTURER product. The MANUFACTURER warranty is a guarantee that MANUFACTURER will make any necessary repairs due to defective materials or improper manufacturing materials or replace the products at our discretion at no charge to our customer. There is no other warranty express or implied.
Items not covered by our warranty include but are not limited to the following:
- Improper use of the products**
- Improper handling of the products**
- Normal wear and tear from use of the products
- Abuse, vandalism, neglect, accident, or improper application**
- Modification or repair by persons not authorized by MANUFACTURER**
**The above items include but are not limited to the following:
- Dropping the dance floor sections
- Prolonged exposure to water of dance floor sections.REMEMBER - REAL WOOD FLOORS ARE NOT TO BE EXPOSED TO WATER OR MOISTURE. ALL OTHER FLOORS ARE WATER RESISTANT - NOT WATERPROOF.
- Extreme heat exposure such as from sun damage, fire or other heating elements of dance floor sections
- Abuse during installation
- Abuse during storage
- abuse during transportation
- Improper storage of any Portable Dance Floor products.