Drive Thru Shelters are free-standing and erected with no center poles or obstructions. Drive-thru shelters create a convenient and quick way to provide needed testing and or medications and situations where the community needs to be treated efficiently and effectively. These shelters are designed to provide an economical solution for:
- Drive Through Health Testing
- Food & Supply Distribution
- Haz-Mat Operations
- Security Checkpoints
- Healthcare Overflow
Multiple options available:
- 20'x20' Shelter allows for one lane of vehicles allowing public health staff to work out of the elements.
- 30'x30' Shelter can hold four vehicles for treatment in two lanes.
- 40'x60' Shelter provides additional area for multiple cars within two lanes.
These shelters can be rapidly deployed and erected and same day shipping is available on most sizes. Celina can quote complete turnkey solutions that include:
- Portable Generators
Additional sizes and options are available, call our knowledgeable sales team at (866) 438-8368 with any questions you may have.