Celina’s 40'W x 70'L x 21'H Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelter uses 15 gauge steel double-truss arches to create a strong free-standing, semi-permanent structure. The fabric top and doors created a completely enclosed area, useful for temporary machinery or animal feed storage. Due to the long-term nature of the installation, many Crestlines have also been used for workshops and animal housing. The 8 arches are spaced 10' apart, each having a tensile strength of 57,275 PSI to help withstand most weather conditions.
Quick Reference List:
- Double-Truss Arches - each arch has two connected tubes for added strength
- Vertical Sides - structure walls have no curves, allowing for taller storage along the sides
- 2.4" (60 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front Door with mechanical winch roll up (1200 lb. winch), solid back panel
- Rear Door available on special order (lead times will vary)
- Door Dimensions: 15' 1" (4.6 m) Wide x 17' 1" (5.2 m) High
40'x70' Crestline Truss Arch Shelter- Installation Procedure
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.