Made with 15 gauge steel arches and a sturdy fabric covering, the 40'W x 60'L x 19'H Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelter is great for large-area, long-term storage in a semi-permanent structure. Great for industrial as well as agricultural use, this Crestline has vertical sides to allow you make better use of the entire space beneath the fabric top. The arched frame is made from 7 double truss arches for increased strength. The entire frame has a tensile strength upwards of 57,275 PSI, with the seven arches spaced around 10' apart.
Quick Reference List:
- Double-Truss Arches - each arch has two connected tubes for added strength
- Vertical Sides - structure walls have no curves, allowing for taller storage along the sides
- 2.4" (60 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front and Back Doors included, with mechanical winch roll up (1200 lb. winch)
- Door Dimensions: 12' 6" (3.8 m) Wide x 15' 1" (4.6 m) High
40'x70' Crestline Truss Arch Shelter- Installation Procedure
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.