The double-arch design of the 30'W x 65'L x 15'H Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelter lends extra strength to the overall structure during installation. Each of the 11 arches are made from 15 gauge steel, spaced 6.56' apart along the length of the shelter. When installed, the frame has a base tensile strength of 57,275 PSI. Crestlines with arches sides have diminishing height as you approach the walls, making them ideal for storing smaller machinery or for temporarily housing livestock.
Quick Reference List:
- Double-Truss Arches - each arch has two connected tubes for added strength
- Arched Sides - frame curve extends to the ground (height decreases continually to the edge)
- 2.4" (60 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front and Back Doors included, with mechanical winch roll up (1200 lb. winch)
- Door Dimensions: 11' 6" (3.5 m) Wide x 12' 1" (3.7 m) High
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.