Celina’s 30'W x 40'L x 15'H Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelters are designed for commercial, industrial and agricultural use. Using a fabric tension system with galvanized frame and components, the Crestline is the perfect solution for additional storage or workshop areas due to its sturdy construction. Each shelter comes ready to assemble with detailed instructions for a secure installation.
As a semi-permanent, free-standing structure, the 30'x40'x15' Crestline Double Truss Arch Shelter can be set up for over a year, then disconnected and moved if desired. The 7 double truss arches are spaced approximately 6.56' apart, and made from 15 gauge steel components with a tensile strength of 57,275 PSI.
Quick Reference List:
- Double-Truss Arches - each arch has two connected tubes for added strength
- Arched Sides - frame curve extends to the ground (height decreases continually to the edge)
- 2.4" (60 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front and Back Doors included, with mechanical winch roll up (1200 lb. winch)
- Door Dimensions: 11' 6" (3.5 m) Wide x 12' 1" (3.7 m) High