Celina’s 30'W x 40'L x 15'H Crestline Single Truss Arch Shelters are designed for semi-permanent installation, with a galvanized frame comprised of 7 arches made from 15 gauge steel. This gives the frame a tensile strength of 57,275 PSI; when installed, the arches are spaced 6.56' apart to create the 40' length. Common uses range from industrial to agricultural, with the 30'x40'x15' Crestline great for storing hay, excess machinery, or as temporary housing for a workshop or livestock. A free-standing structure, the walls of the 30'x40'x15' Crestline Single Truss Arch Shelter are curved all the way down to the base plates.
Quick Reference List:
- Single-Truss Arches - each arch consists of one tube
- Arched Sides - frame curve extends to the ground (height decreases continually to the edge)
- 2.4" (60 mm) Steel Frame Tube, 1.9" (48 mm) Purlins
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- Front and back roll up zipper door
- Zipper Door - zippers along the sides of the door need to be opened before the door is lifted using a rope and pulley system
- Door Dimensions: 12' 1" (3.7 m) Wide x 12' 6" (3.8 m) High
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina Tent guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. Review the Product Manual for more information on the warranty.