Put the space between shipping containers to better use with Celina's 26'W x 20'L x 10'H Crestline Single Arch Fabric Shelter. Designed for use with intermodal shipping containers, these covers provide an elevated fabric canopy that gives you storage height on top of the existing height of the containers that form the arch's supports. With the ubiquitous nature of shipping containers, their uses ranging from industrial storage, mining warehouse, and workshops, the addition of external storage lets you make use of the surrounding area in addition to the shipping container space.
The 26'x20'x10' Crestline uses four single-truss arches to create the frame of the structure, each arch spaced 6.63' apart. All arch pieces are made from 15 gauge steel, which when installed has a tensile strength of 57,275 PSI.
Quick Reference List:
- Single-Truss Arches - each arch consists of one tube
- Requires shipping containers for support
- 3" (76 mm) Steel Tube Frame
- UV-treated, fire retardant cover
- No doors included
- Front or rear wall available on special order (lead times will vary)