Celina’s temperature monitor shelter is designed to quickly and effectively screen individuals with the intention of preventing the spread of COVID-19, all while maintaining 6’ social distancing. This simple design consists of a walk-through shelter with designated areas based on the body temperature of the individual. The thermal camera rapidly scans the body to detect and notify of any abnormal temperatures.
- Intended for indoor or outdoor use to utilize existing facility infrastructure: Parking lots, courtyards, entryway/foyers, etc.
- Monitor public entries such as Airports, Manufacturing Facilities, Conventions Centers, Retail Stores/Malls, Schools, etc.
- Divided to create areas for temperature monitoring, holding, quarantine and sanitation
- Unit partitions include zipper roll-up doors, clear doors and clear window walls.
- Constructed from non-porous fabric for easy cleaning and disinfection
- Thermal Network Camera provides an all-in-one solution with remote non-contact temperature measurement
- Active deterrence with white light and siren on camera
- Non-contact system reduces the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Scans multiple individuals simultaneously
- High temperature measurement accuracy ±0.3°, with blackbody
- Remote monitoring center
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
The literature below is provided to assist you in making an informed decision about the Temperature Monitor Shelter. The Product Manual is specific to the item on this webpage and will provide you with product specifications, safety information, hardware list and installation instructions.