Celina's 72" Bar Top Tables are created with the same two layer, UV-cured lacquer tops as all of Celina's wooden tables. With powder-coated steel leg assemblies for corrosion resistance and durability, each Bar Top Table is dependable enough for use at buffets, weddings, church halls, and more. Once placed on the base table (not included), the rear leg of the Bar Top table has a bracket that slides onto the table edge that secures with a turn screw to keep the table in place. Tables are sold in sets of 6, with the listed price being for a single table.
- Dimensions: 15"W x 72"L x 15.75"H (38 cm x 182.8 cm x 40 cm)
- 3/4'' (1.9 cm) thick 13 ply A/C plywood top
- 15'' (38 cm) legs
- 1'' (2.54 cm) diameter 18-Gauge (1.2 mm) steel
- Weight: 32 lbs (14.51 kg) per table
- PVC 'Bull Nose' edging for protection from bumps and scrapes
- Dual dimple style locking mechanism
- Rear legs with screw-tightened bracket for table-to-table connection
72'' Bar Top Plywood Folding Table
Folding Table Legs Overview - Dimple Lock vs. Gravity Lock
Celina Tent Folding Tables: Stacking, Transport & Storage Tip
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply.