Celina's 60" Semi Round Wood Table gives you more layout options than a standard square table. The semi-circular design is great for areas where there might be less-than-ideal walking space; the flat end can be pushed against a wall to give you table space and still allow for the easiest passage of people and objects. When used in conjunctions with standard banquet tables, it can extend the ends into classy curves (creating an oblong or oval-like appearance) or it can be added to the long sides to create larger group areas for presentations or meetings. You can even push two tables together, creating a full 60" round table that is breaks down into smaller pieces for easier transport.
60" Semi Round Wood Tables use bolt-through construction, meaning the bolts holding the supports and legs to the table extend to the table top, but are flush with the surface. Bull-nose edging protects both your table and the surrounding from bumps and scraped while moving.
- 3/4" (19 mm) 13 ply A/C plywood top
- 30" (76.2 cm) tall
- Weight: 29 lbs (13.15 kg) per table
- 2 coats of clear, UV-cured lacquer finish on the top
- 2 coats of varnish, 1 prime coast and 1 finishing coat, on the bottom
- PVC 'Bull Nose' edging protects your table and walls from scrapes
- Hardwood runners with flush-mounted, bolt- through construction
- 1" (25 mm) Diameter 18 Gauge (1.2 mm) steel legs
Folding Table Legs Overview - Dimple Lock vs. Gravity Lock
Celina Tent Folding Tables: Stacking, Transport & Storage Tip
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel: