Made with ultra-durable construction and an attractive wood top, 60" (1.52 m) Round Wooden Tables are with you for the long haul. Sturdy construction allows these tables to endure heavy use in such venues as churches, banquet halls, and community centers. 60" tables can comfortably seat 6 to 8 people at once. The legs are created from powder coated, 18 gauge steel for enhanced durability, connect to the table top with through-bolt construction. The plywood top is treat with two layers of UV-cured lacquer to be able to withstand the harshest rental season. The price listed is for a single table; 60" Round Wooden Tables are sold in sets of 6.
- 3/4" (19 mm) 13 ply A/C plywood top
- 30" (76.2 cm) tall
- Weight: 57 lbs (25.85 kg) per table
- 2 coats of clear, UV-cured lacquer finish on the top
- 2 coats of varnish, 1 prime coast and 1 finishing coat, on the bottom
- PVC 'Bull Nose' edging protects your table and walls from scrapes
- Hardwood runners with flush-mounted, bolt- through construction
- 1" (25 mm) Diameter 18 Gauge (1.2 mm) steel legs
Celina Round Wood Folding Tables - 60'' / 5' Diameter
Folding Table Legs Overview - Dimple Lock vs. Gravity Lock
Celina Tent Folding Tables: Stacking, Transport & Storage Tip
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Celina guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. See Product Manual for additional warranty information.