Logo: Full Color with no limitations on colors or artwork
Backgound: Full Color with no limitations on colors or artwork
Printing Process: Dye-Sublimation
Style: Fitted. This style offers the most professional look with its straight, seamed corners. Fitted Table Covers will fit snug to all four sides of your table. The corners will not gather allowing your branding to be seen easily.
Table Size: Fits standard 6' Table
Artwork Submission: See Custom Printing tab
Additional product details:
- 100% Woven Polyester, long lasting & easy care
- Serged Edges (Rounded corners on draped styles)
- Flame Resistant, meets NFPA-701 small scale
- Machine Washable
- Will be shipped to you 5 days after payment & artwork approval
- No setup, art or hidden charges!
- Receive a Free Digital Proof on all orders
Logo Tablecloths - Custom Printed Table Covers
Artwork Requirements for Custom Printing
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
This link will explain How to Order a Custom Printed Product from GetTent.com.
Artwork will be required from the customer for this item. If you prefer to layout your own artwork, Artwork Templates can be downloaded below:
Our Art Department would be happy to layout the artwork for your printed product. Email artwork, graphic or completed template to Art@CelinaTent.com. If your files are over 10MB do not send via email. Upload them via the link below. Once we receive your artwork you will receive a proof for your approval within one business day.
Review Celina Tent's Artwork Guidelines to confirm that your artwork the proper format and size to print on the product selected. Email Art@CelinaTent.com or utilize the chat function in the bottom right hand corner of the screen if you need additional assistance. Chat support is available 24 hours a day.
- Delay in approval of proof will delay your order.
- Production will start once Celina Tent receives a signed proof from the customer.
- Standard production lead time for this item is 5 days.
- Shipping/transit time is NOT included in lead time.
Inks used in Celina’s manufacturing processes are made with commercial grade pigments designed to resist color fading for 2 years. Colorfastness will vary depending on the products exposure to direct sunlight.