For durable seating that is easy to use and maintain, the Bellbrook Black Poly Folding Chair is second to none. From the black polyethylene seat and back sections to the non-marring floor caps, every detail has been considered to give you the best in economical seating. Celina sources chairs that have top tier value - the wall thickness on all of the frame tubing measures 1.4 mm, an improvement over the 1.0 mm or 1.2 mm commonly found in similar models. All metal portions are covered with a black powder coating to resist damage and wear. The Bellbrook excels in every area of interest - it can even support up to a 770 lb (350 kg) static load!
- 17-Gauge (19 x 1.4 mm) Durable Commercial Duty Steel Frame
- Durable seat hinge construction, with 3 rivets and an extra wide seat bracket hinge
- 770 lb. Break Weight Capacity – The working weight limit should not exceed 300 lbs.
- Lightweight for Easy Handling
- Contoured & Textured Seat & Back constructed of UV protected Polypropylene
- White Powder Coated Frame Finish
- Great for Banquets, Graduations, Sporting Events, Corporate Events, School Functions, and at home
- Easily Nests For Stacking
- Double Support Rails
- Non-Marring Floor Caps
- Designed for Indoor and Outdoor Use
- Seat Dimensions: 15.25''W x 15.25''D (38.7 cm x 38.7 cm)
- Folded Dimensions: 42''L x 17.25''W x 2.5''H (1.07 m x 0.44 m x 6.4 cm)
- Width: 17.25'' (43.8 cm)
- Height: 36'' (0.91 m)
- Depth: 18'' (45.7 cm)
- Seat height: 17.5'' (44.5 cm)
- Back height from seat: 18'' (45.7 cm)
- Weight: 8 lbs (3.63 kg)
- Capacity: Not to exceed 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Quantity per carton: 10 (Price reflects 1 chair)
Bellbrook Poly / Steel Folding Chair Video:
Bellbrook Folding Chair vs. Competitors Poly Folding Chair
Subscribe to the Celina Tent YouTube Channel:
Below are informational flyers on the chairs offered by Celina.
Celina guarantees this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship 1 year from the date of purchase. Limitations apply. See Product Manual for additional warranty information.